To contact the Monkey, please:
- Send him an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave him a blog comment!
You have to be a member of WordPress to make a comment, but it only takes a minute to sign up so why not go for it. I mean, in the time it takes you to order the Embark to Madness or Dead Men (and Women) Walking anthologies on Amazon.com, you could already be rocking the membership status. So, join us. Won’t you?
This blog is copyright protected under a Creative Commons license, and any use of any part of this blog must follow these guidelines:
- Approval must first be obtained from the owner/operator of this site, Brian Jaime (a.k.a. “The Monkey”), before any use may occurr.
- Credit must be given in the form of a link and/or by-line depending upon agreement made.
- Permission considerations will only be granted for text ONLY.
- No images may be copied or used in any way, but images are available for purchse in higher resolutions.
- No media (i.e. videos, podcasts, recordings, slideshows, images, graphics, web designs, etc,) may be copied or used in any way, but some media may be available for purchase.
- Usage which does not adhere to theese guidelines must be removed immediately or face legal ramifications.
- These permissions of use are only available for usage within the United States of America. To obtain permission for use in other coutnries or globally, please contact the owner/operator using the above contact information.
- All usage must also follow the Creative Commons licensing agreement, which can be found at:
Creative Commons Licensing Agreement:
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States
The Monkey’s Agenda by Brian Jaime is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://themonkeysagenda.wordpress.com/contact/.